10 Things That Tick Me off Occasionally or All the Time
Sometimes its just the very idea of why some things are the way they are…. Some people may get what I mean and some people may not. It is what it is.
- Sexualized, physical, and cultural exploitation of Black peoples, other peoples of color, children, women, animals, and the Earth.
- White American hypocrites and their white European hypocrite friends.
- Imperialism (specifically the colonization of just about everybody by jerks like the British, the French, the Spanish, and the Portuguese).
- Underfunded and/or white-washed public school systems.
- People creating wild life reserve parks, letting people in, and then getting mad when they are mauled to death or eaten by wild animals.
- People who own wild animals (like gorillas and large “exotic” snakes) who are oftentimes mauled or killed by them.
- People of color against people of color for the wrong reasons.
- Holidays like Columbus Day, commercialized Christmas, President’s Day, etc.
- Unhealthy weight loss and hygienic crazes and unnecessary aesthetic surgery.
- Last but not by any stretch of the imagination least, the concept of illegal immigration law in America which targets Latino populations and Haitians. America wasn’t America before it was called America and people lived here before it was “discovered” and there were dead presidents on dollar bills. The Puritans and all the other people Britain sent over here weren’t “legal” either. They never walked up to any Indian/indigenous peoples and said “Excuse me here are my immigration papers”, now did they? As a matter of fact, immigration law didn’t exist before they showed up and neither did “America”.